Writing High-Quality Professional Content Through SEO Copywriting
Learn the search engine friendly skills you need to Get a good job and start your copywriting career and Create high-quality content.
With this knowledge, you’re able to get more clients, charge more for your content, and build a successful copywriting career.
- How to use industry-standard copywriting tools like Google Docs formatting, Grammarly, Hemingway App, SurferSEO, and more at a high professional standard.
- How consistency leads to greater content, better jobs, higher pay, and respect from other copywriters.
- How to write captivating headlines that get clicked, increasing your employer’s traffic, and their appreciation for your work.
- How adding visuals and authority outbound links helps you rank highly in search engine results, giving you greater credibility.
- How to create compelling calls-to-action that increase conversions for your employer.
- How to use advanced search operators to do your research faster, saving you time and allowing you to create higher-quality content.
- How to prepare detailed outlines that get approved faster, allowing you to write great content at a faster rate.
- Key aspects of high-quality content from successful content markteing experts.
- How to avoid mistakes and proofread your work so that it doesn’t get rejected.
- The different types and formats of content you’ll create as a copywriter to give you a greater advantage of getting hired in different copywriting fields.
- How to generate content ideas that your employers will love.
These will make you stand out from the myriad of copywriters and get you started on your career path.
We also show you how to work in a commercial environment and maintain a successful career.
They’ve grown in their careers, showing undeniable improvements in their content.
This makes it your number one source for all things copywriting.
Who Have Taken This Course
“The Small Revolution SEO Copywriting course has helped me push my writing out of my comfort zone. It offers a depth of insight into how copy works on a larger plan of website architecture and puts front and center how important it is to write both for the reader and the search engine. The course teaches basic and more advanced SEO techniques that I now apply in my day-to-day work. With unlimited access to the course, I can consult it on a daily basis so I keep growing as a professional content writer.”
"Although I consider myself a great writer, this course helped me learn
a lot when it comes to SEO copywriting techniques. I learned how to write
content for search engines, people, among other elements of SEO Copywriting.
The course is very resourceful for those looking to master the secrets and skills of copywriting. It’s suitable for beginners and seasoned writers who want to deliver high-quality, Result-oriented SEO content."
“When I started the Small Revolution SEO Copywriting Course, I learned
to keep SEO top-of-mind when creating any type of content. This has
helped me greatly in my writing and made me conscious of clients'
needs for optimized content.
It's easy to understand format, and skills tests allow me to cement my knowledge. It's also great to be able to go back to the content any time I need to refresh my memory or refer back to a tricky topic. This should definitely be the go-to course for all aspiring and seasoned writers.”
“I’ve really grown as a commercial writer in the past six months because of this course and the guidance I’ve received. I’ve always considered myself a talented and creative writer, but this has helped me go several steps further. Now my work is highly appreciated, I have published articles in my name, I create content daily, and it’s all a smooth process. And I’m still learning to improve because I always want to push myself and give my best in my writing.”
Katrina is an Australian-based entrepreneur who has built numerous stores by leveraging the power of remote teams.
With 20 years experience building processes and systems for eCommerce stores, Katrina offers experience and insights for both employers and employees.
You'll learn how to work effectively and maintain a prosperous online career by signing up to Katrina's courses.
StartHow to use this training
StartHow to go from good work to GREAT work
PreviewCreate an outline before you start writing
StartInstall Grammarly in your browser
StartInstall SurferSEO in your browser and learn how to use it
PreviewHow to make your article look nice
StartHow to share your Google Docs file correctly
StartUse a consistent file naming syntax for easy search
StartHow to use your main work tool - Google Docs